- Pre-Employment Training Program
- Recruitment Support
- Networking Opportunities
- Applying for a job
- Indigenous Employment Register
Applying for a job
If you are an Indigenous Australian and want some assistance to apply for an advertised job at Flinders University, contact the Office of Indigenous Strategy and Engagement on (08) 8201 5329 for a discussion.
Indigenous Employment Program Register
If you are an Indigenous Australian and would like to express an interest in working at Flinders University you can complete an ESIA Expression of Interest Form (DOC 34KB) and send it to our Indigenous Employment Coordinator.
Anyone who lodges an ESIA Expression of Interest form will have their details recorded on the University's Indigenous Employment Register.
To be eligible for the Indigenous Employment Program you must:
- Be of Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander descent.
- Identify as an Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander.
- Be accepted as an Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander in the community in which you live or have lived.