Don't forget to check the Course Advice Details page for course information, program advice sessions and contact details for your course. Search the Topics page for detailed information on individual topics.
Note: Enrolment and class registration opens by topic area on the scheduled dates irrespective of your course.
||Enrol in topics and register in classes from 12am:^|
|BIOD, BIOL, BTEC, CHEM, COMP, CPES, CTEC, DSGN, EASC, ENGR, ENVH, ENVS, FACH, GEOG, MATH, NANO, NMCY, PHYS, PPHR, SERC, SPOC, STAT, STEP||Monday 21 November 2016|
|AGES, AUDI, DISH, DSRS, EXSC, HACM, HLED, HLTH, HSMT, MIDW, MDSC, MHSC, MMED, NEUR, NUTD, OCCT, OPTO, PALL, PARA, PHCA, PHYT, PSYC7, PSYC9, REHB, REMH, SPTH||Wednesday 23 November 2016|
|BUSN, CRIM, INNO, JUSS, LEGL, LLAW, LLIR||Monday 28 November 2016|
|AMST, ARCH, ARTS, ASST, AUST, CHIN, COMS, CREA, CUTU, DANC, DRAM, DRAP, DVST, ENGL, ESOL, FREN, FSHN, GLOB, HIST, HLPE, HUMN, INDO, INST, INTR, ITAL, LAMS, LANG, LING, MGRE, PHIL, POAD, POLI, PROF, PSYC1, PSYC2, PSYC3, SBSR, SCME, SOAD, SOCI, SPAN, THEO, TOUR, VISA, WMST, WORK||Wednesday 30 November 2016|
|EDUC||Monday 5 December 2016|
|NURS||Wednesday 7 December 2016|
- ^ 25% of places in first year classes will be released on the above dates, with the remaining classes released on 17 January, 2017
- Some topics may have different start and end dates for enrolment. Search the University timetable for details.
- The number of places available in each topic with a quota is available on the University timetable.
- Enrolment and class registration is available immediately for students commencing mid-year.
Enrolment Support Centre dates
The Enrolment Support Centre will be open:
- Monday 21 November 2016 to Friday 10 March 2017
- Monday 10 July 2017 to Friday 4 August 2017
The Enrolment Support Centre is located at Flinders Connect, Level 0 of the Central Library and will be open from 9am – 5pm on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, and 9.30am – 5pm on Wednesday.
Please note, the Enrolment Support Centre is closed on public holidays and between 24 December, 2016 and 2 January, 2017 (inclusive).