As a student at Flinders University the amount you will pay for your course will depend on whether you are a:

In addition to your course fees you may need to pay for textbooks and readings, stationery, equipment (such as lab coats), and fieldwork. You may also need to consider transport, parking, relocation and accommodation costs.

Student services and amenities fee

Make sure you pay your student services and amenities fees or apply for a SA-HELP loan by the due date.

Australian citizens and students holding a permanent humanitarian visa will be eligible to apply for an SA-HELP loan. You must submit a Request for SA-HELP assistance form in addition to any HECS-HELP or FEE-HELP form that you may have submitted.

Permanent residents and New Zealand citizens are not eligible to defer their student services and amenities fees and must pay their fees upfront.

Visit the Student services and amenities fee page for further information.

Get your Fee Account

The University will not send you an invoice. You will need to download your Fee Account online and ensure your fees are paid by the due date.

Log in to the Student System using your Flinders Student ID number and password, and click on the 'My Finances' tab.  From there you will be able to view outstanding and historical transactions, pay outstanding fees and request a copy of your Fee Account by email.

Your Fee Account is updated immediately if you make changes to your enrolment and shows the relevant due dates for all outstanding charges.  Fee must be paid by the stated due date. Failure to do so may result in sanctions and/or cancellation of your enrolment.

If you require a Tax Invoice to provide to any employer, submit an online support request via Ask Flinders.

How to pay

The following payment options are available to you:

1. Online – log in to the Student System, select ‘My Finances’ then the relevant 'View/Pay' option. Use your credit card (Visa or MasterCard) to pay your account. Payment may take 2-3 days to process.

2. BPAY® – Contact your participating bank to make a payment directly from your cheque, savings account or credit card (Visa or MasterCard). The University Biller Code is 53181. Your Payment Reference Number is displayed on your Fee Account.

3. Mail – Make cheques or money orders payable to Flinders University and mail to Flinders University, GPO Box 2100, Adelaide SA 5001. You must quote your Student ID number on the reverse of your cheque/money order.


A wide range of University, government and non-government scholarships are available to students.  Selection is normally based on academic merit and demonstrated need. Visit the Scholarships website to search for scholarships applicable to you.

Once you have enrolled in topics at Flinders University, you can apply for scholarships and scholarship groups that you may be eligible for via the Student System. Click on the 'My Scholarships' tab and select the relevant scholarship or scholarship group that you wish to apply for.  Ensure that you have included all required supporting documentation before submitting your application.

Visit the How to apply page for more information about applying for undergraduate scholarships.