Outstanding debts include overdue:
- student contributions;
- tuition fees;
- student services and amenities fees;
- instalment plan payments, where applicable;
- student loan payments;
- Flinders Living fees and charges; and
- library charges and fines.
A student or former student with an outstanding debt will not be:
- allowed to enrol or re-enrol in a course or topic offered by the University
- entitled to borrow any materials or gain access to electronic resources from the collections of the University libraries
- provided with a transcript of academic record or have access to their results on the Student Information System
- issued with an award conferred by the University
Outstanding debts do not prevent you from withdrawing from topics online via the Student Information System.
The University will take further steps to recover outstanding debts which may include referral to the University's debt collection agency, and legal action, if appropriate.
Cancellation of Enrolment
In cases where you have overdue student contribution amounts or tuition fees, your enrolment will be cancelled. This will result in the loss of access to Flinders Learning Online (FLO) for the cancelled topics.
Reinstatement of enrolment may incur a charge of $100.
Refer to the Policy on Students with Outstanding Debts.