|Your Flinders email address is used to send you reminders of important dates and fee payment reminders. Please check your Flinders emails regularly. If you wish to forward your Flinders emails to another email account, please follow the Student computing instructions on forwarding your email.|
Outstanding debts include overdue:
- student contributions;
- tuition fees;
- student services and amenities fees;
- instalment plan payments, where applicable;
- student loan payments;
- Flinders Living fees and charges; and
- library charges and fines.
A student or former student with an outstanding debt will not be:
- allowed to enrol or re-enrol in a course or topic offered by the University (see further information below)
- entitled to borrow any materials or gain access to electronic resources from the collections of the University libraries
- provided with a transcript of academic record or have access to their results on the Student Information System
- issued with an award conferred by the University
The University will take further steps to recover outstanding debts which may include referral to the University's debt collection agency to initiate debt recovery action (including legal action, if appropriate).
If you have an outstanding debt you cannot enrol or re-enrol until the debt has been paid.
An outstanding enrolment-related debt (eg tuition fees) will result in:
- cancellation of enrolment in the relevant topics, and
- loss of access to Flinders Learning Online (FLO) for those topics.
Reinstatement of enrolment may incur a charge of $100.
Outstanding debts do not prevent you from:
- withdrawing from topics online via the Student Information System, or
- using your FAN and password to access FLO, student email, or the Student Information System.
Refer to the Policy on Students with Outstanding Debts.