Application for Remission or Refund of Student Contribution Amounts or Tuition Fees

  • Return the completed form(s) and documentation to Student Finance Services in the Student Centre or mail to:
Private and Confidential
Student Finance Services
Flinders University
GPO Box 2100
Adelaide SA 5001.


Application for payment extension or payment by instalment