Application for Remission or Refund of Student Contribution Amounts or Tuition Fees in Special Circumstances
The following information and application form relate to both domestic and international students
- Download, read and complete the Remission application and guidelines (PDF 210KB)
- Lodge your completed application including all supporting documentation with Student Finance Services via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have an access issue in submitting your application electronically, please contact Student Finance Services.
- Refer also to the Refund of Student Contribution Amounts and Tuition Fees, and Remission of Higher Education Loan Program (HELP) Debts Policy.
Application for payment extension or payment by instalment
- Print and read the Guidelines for payment by extension or payment by instalment (PDF 60KB)
- After reading the guidelines, if you believe you are eligible, please complete the Application form for payment extension or payment by instalment (DOC 672KB)
- Return the completed form(s) and documentation to Student Finance Services in the Student Centre or mail to:
Private and Confidential
Student Finance Services
GPO Box 2100
Adelaide SA 5001.
- Refer also to the Policy and Procedures on Payment of Tuition Fees by Domestic Students.