If you have a current enrolment you can change most personal contact details and amend your enrolment via the Student Information System.

If you are known by a preferred name or nickname, you can request this to be recorded in the system for the purpose of FLO forums and your Flinders email.  You can request this change of preferred name by submitting a request via Ask Trim.

You will need to call into Enrolment Services, located in the Student Centre, if you wish to:

  • Register a change of formal name or other personal details (original or physical certified copy of official documentation required such as Passport, Birth Certificate or Official Name Change Certificate);
  • Register a change of address that cannot be completed via the Student Information System;
  • Have your student card validated for metropolitan travel concessions with a current year enrolment sticker.

Enrolment Services are open 9am to 5pm weekdays.  Call (08) 8201 3950 or 1300 360 351 (local call fee within Australia) for more information.