Student Equal Opportunity Advisor:
Provides both a counselling and a student equity service to the University student population.
Telephone: (08) 8201 2118
Fax: (08) 8201 3154
The Manager, Equal Opportunity and Diversity:
- Manages the University's Equal Opportunity for Women in the Workplace Program;
- Oversees the University's Disability Action Plan implementation;
- Raises awareness of and addresses issues affecting the social, cultural and linguistic diversity of the University community;
- Handles grievances from staff and assists with conflict resolution techniques; and
- Manages and facilitates the Equal Opportunity Contact Officer and ALLY Networks.
Telephone: (08) 8201 3735
Fax: (08) 8201 2485
The Manager, Equal Opportunity and Diversity is located on the first floor of the Registry Building in Room 105.