- Are available to listen to staff and students who believe they are experiencing or who have been accused of discrimination, harassment or bullying. They will discuss options with you and are available to support you through the resolution process.
Work in different locations and various disciplines around the University - you can choose to contact any one of them to assist you.
Student Equal Opportunity Advisor:
Provides both a counselling and a student equal opportunity service to the University student population.
Telephone: (08) 8201 2118
Fax: (08) 8201 3154
The Manager, Equal Opportunity and Diversity:
- Manages the University's Workplace Gender Equality Program;
- Oversees the University's Disability Action Plan implementation;
- Raises awareness of and addresses issues affecting the social, cultural and linguistic diversity of the University community; and
- Manages and facilitates the Equal Opportunity Contact Officer and Ally Networks.
Telephone: (08) 8201 3735