If you have an enquiry related to the fees associated with your enrolment or scholarships, please contact Flinders Connect or ring 1300 354 633.
The Finance & Procurement Services assists the University to achieve its goals by providing quality financial services.
- Provide leadership to the University on financial management.
- Provide a finance system to enable processing of financial transactions and creation of financial information.
- Produce relevant, timely and reliable financial information to assist the University in the effective management of financial resources.
- Manage the University’s cash and investments
- Develop and maintain financial policies and procedures and internal control to facilitate the conduct of University business
- Help ensure compliance with taxation and other financial legislative requirements
- Provide advice and assistance to the University community on financial and related matters.
Divisional office contacts
Chief Financial Officer: Mr Richard Porter B.Ec (Acc), CPA, MBA, GAICD
Tel: (08) (+61 8) 8201 3709
Director: Mr Daniel Flaherty FCPA
Tel: (08) (+ 61 8) 8201 2457
Associate Director Financial Risk Management and Compliance: Ms Rosanne Mavrantzas FCPA
TeL (08) (+ 61 8) 8201 2847
(Works: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday)
EA: Mrs Linda Humphrys
Tel: (08) (+ 61 8) 8201 3948
Divisional Office: Union Building, Level 0
Refer the Functional Index for who to contact in Finance & Procurement Services.
Records Management Financial Services (DOC 32KB)