If you have an enquiry related to the fees associated with your enrolment or scholarships, please contact Flinders Connect or ring 1300 354 633.
The Financial Services Division assists the University to achieve its goals by providing quality financial services.
- Provide leadership to the University on financial management.
- Provide a finance system to enable processing of financial transactions and creation of financial information.
- Produce relevant, timely and reliable financial information to assist the University in the effective management of financial resources.
- Manage the University’s cash and investments
- Develop and maintain financial policies and procedures and internal control to facilitate the conduct of University business
- Help ensure compliance with taxation and other financial legislative requirements
- Provide advice and assistance to the University community on financial and related matters.
Divisional office contacts
Chief Financial Officer: Mr Richard Porter B.Ec (Acc), CPA, MBA, GAICD
Tel: (08) (+61 8) 8201 3709
Director: Mr Daniel Flaherty FCPA
Tel: (08) (+ 61 8) 8201 2457
Associate Director Budgets, Accounting and Treasury: Ms Kay Chesney FCPA, MBA
Tel: (08) (+ 61 8) 8201 5904
Associate Director Financial Risk Management and Compliance: Ms Rosanne Mavrantzas FCPA
TeL (08) (+ 61 8) 8201 2847
(Works: Monday, Thursday and Friday)
EA/OA: Mrs Linda Humphrys
Tel: (08) (+ 61 8) 8201 3948
Divisional Office: Union Building, Level 0
Financial Services Organisation Chart (PDF 334KB)