The Financial Services Division assists the University to achieve its goals by providing quality financial services.
- Provide leadership to the University on financial management.
- Provide a finance system to enable processing of financial transactions and creation of financial information.
- Produce relevant, timely and reliable financial information to assist the University in the effective management of financial resources.
- Manage the University’s cash and investments
- Develop and maintain financial policies and procedures and internal control to facilitate the conduct of University business
- Help ensure compliance with taxation and other financial legislative requirements
- Help protect the University by managing its insurance program
- Provide advice and assistance to the University community on financial and related matters.
If you have a student related query contact Student Finance on (08) (+61 8) 8201 3143 or email mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Divisional office contacts
Director: Mr Daniel Flaherty FCPA
Tel: (08) (+ 61 8) 8201 2457
Associate Director Budget, Financial and Management Accounting: Vacant at Present
Tel: (08) (+ 61 8) 8201 5904
Associate Director Financial Risk Management and Compliance: Mrs Rosanne Mavrantzas CPA
TeL (08) (+ 61 8) 8201 5179
Secretary: Ms Linda Humphrys
Tel: (08) (+ 61 8) 8201 3948
Divisional Office: Room 026, Registry Building
Financial Services Organisation Chart (PDF 88KB)