There are two ATMs at Sturt campus - ANZ and NAB.
There are two ATMs on the main campus:
- Library, outside the entrance near the returns chute.
- Library, Level 1 (entry level) near the Reference Collection Desk.
EFTPOS facilities are available at all Flinders One outlets.
You can recharge your Metrocard at the Campus Store and Post Office (you can also purchase Metrocards here).
The Pharmacy is located on the east side of the Plaza (phone: 8201 2343). It offers a full range of pharmacy goods and all prescription items. Student discounts apply to selected items and EFTPOS facilities are available.
The Post Office (phone: 8201 2211) is located on the eastern edge of the Plaza. As well as postage services, it offers a wide range of products and services, including:
- Metrocard (public transport card) sales and recharges
- Mobile phone recharges
- Banking – deposits and withdrawals for most banks and credit unions
- Bill payment
- DCSI Screening Check lodgement
- Western Union money transfers
- Passport photos and applications
- Stationery – all your student stationery needs
- Technology – USB drives, SD cards, earbuds, ink cartridges etc
- Souvenirs and postcards.
The Campus Store (phone: 8201 2278) on the east side of the Plaza stocks a range of stationery, lab coats, newsagency items, refreshments, convenience foods including Balfour’s cakes, sandwiches, instant meals and our famous range of University merchandise.
During semester it is open Monday to Thursday from 8:30am to 5:00pm and on Friday we close at 4:00pm; slightly reduced hours at other times.
A similar range is also available on the Sturt campus (phone: 8201 3473).
The STA Travel Service on the east side of the Plaza (phone 8201 2179) can make all travel arrangements and has a range of books and brochures. Get a quick quote by email on firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit the STA Travel website.
Wholefood on the east side of the Plaza (phone: 8201 2886), sells a range of grains, dried fruits, nuts, bread, hot food, dairy and fresh produce, and an assortment of groceries.
It is open Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm during semester and for reduced hours at other times.