At the completion of the program, you can apply for entry to a range of Flinders undergraduate courses and begin your university study. In the final part of the program details will be provided on how to begin your university studies.
To apply for an undergraduate degree course at Flinders University you will need to have completed all four topics of the program. You will also need to have attended 75% of the classes in which you enrolled.
If you pass the program Flinders University will guarantee your entry to a range of undergraduate degrees:
- Arts | SATAC Code: 214031
- Business | SATAC Code: 214761
- Environment | SATAC Code: 224681
- Engineering Science | SATAC Code: 214811
- Government & Public Management | SATAC Code: 214671
- Information Technology | SATAC Code: 214201
- International Studies | SATAC Code: 214221
- Science | SATAC Code: 214331
- Theology | SATAC Code: 214361 (Internal) 214365 (External)
Selection to Flinders University’s other courses is competitive and is based on your performance in the Flinders Foundation Studies program, so it pays to work hard and achieve the highest score you are capable of.
Some of our other undergraduate courses include:
- Behavioural Science
- Business (Business Economics/Entrepreneurship/Human Resources Management/International Business/Management/Marketing)
- Commerce (Accounting/Finance/Economics/Sustainability)
- Laws and Legal Practice
- Social Work and Social Planning
Refer to Undergraduate courses for a full list of our courses.