Flinderslink is a guaranteed pathway program for Flinders students who wish to change their course.
Some applicants do not initially gain entry to the course of their 1st choice. Others decide they want to change their career pathway. Flinderslink is an acknowledgement of these situations.
For example, if you don't initially get a place in Health Sciences, you are guaranteed a place in Health Sciences if you complete a year of full-time study or equivalent, in another Flinders course such as the Bachelor of Arts, and obtain a GPA of 5 or more. The University has recommended pathway courses for you to consider.
The guaranteed pathway program does not guarantee completion of the new course in minimum time, but you can tailor a program of study that maximises the benefit of your earlier studies. You also retain your place in your initial course. Note: this only applies to applicants transferring from a Flinders course.
To qualify students must:
- complete a year or more of equivalent full-time study
- achieve the required minimum grade point average (GPA)
- satisfy any course prerequisites
- lodge an application by the closing date
Please note: applicants for selected courses may be eligible to apply internally. Contact the Admissions/Prospective Students Office for further details.
This guaranteed entry pathway applies to the majority of our courses.
- Courses with Guaranteed Offer if GPA = or > 6.0
- Courses with Guaranteed Offer if GPA = or > 5.5
- Courses with Guaranteed Offer if GPA = or > 5
- Courses with Guaranteed Offer if GPA = or > 4.5
- Courses with Guaranteed Offer if GPA = or > 4
|224461||B Business (Advanced Leadership)|
|224491||B Commerce (Advanced Leadership)|
|214721||B Science (Honours) - Enhanced Program for High Achievers|
|224561||B Arts - Enhanced Program for High Achievers|
|214421||B Medical Science|
|214051||B Behavioural Science (Psychology)|
|214052||B Behavioural Science (Psychology) combined degrees|
|214821||B Computer Science|
|224601||B Engineering Technology|
|214851||B Media (Creative Arts)|
|214861||B Media (Public Affairs)|
|224061||B Social Work and Social Planning|