Flinderslink is a guaranteed pathway program if you're an enrolled Flinders student and want to change your course.
This can help if you don't get into the course of your first choice, or decide to change career direction.
Recommended pathway courses
For example, if you don't initially get a place in the Bachelor of Health Sciences, you are guaranteed a place in the Bachelor of Health Sciences if you complete a year of full-time study or equivalent, in another Flinders course such as the Bachelor of Arts, and obtain a GPA of 5 or more.
The guaranteed pathway program does not guarantee completion of the new course in minimum time, but you can tailor a program of study that maximises the benefit of your earlier studies. You also retain your place in your initial course. Note: this only applies to if you're transferring from a Flinders course.
To qualify you must:
- complete a year or more of equivalent full-time study at Flinders
- achieve the required minimum grade point average (GPA)
- satisfy any course prerequisites.
How to apply
Courses offered with Flinderslink
This guaranteed entry pathway applies to the majority of our courses.
- Courses with Guaranteed Offer if GPA = or > 6.0
- Courses with Guaranteed Offer if GPA = or > 5.5
- Courses with Guaranteed Offer if GPA = or > 5
- Courses with Guaranteed Offer if GPA = or > 4.5
- Courses with Guaranteed Offer if GPA = or > 4
|224461||B Business (Advanced Leadership)|
|224491||B Commerce (Advanced Leadership)|
|214721||B Science (Honours) - Enhanced Program for High Achievers|
|224561||B Arts - Enhanced Program for High Achievers|
|214421||B Medical Science|
|214051||B Behavioural Science (Psychology)|
|214052||B Behavioural Science (Psychology) combined degrees|
|214821||B Computer Science|
|224601||B Engineering Technology|
|224701||B Information Technology (Network Systems)|
|224721||B Justice and Society (Criminology)|
|224731||B Media Arts|
|224061||B Social Work and Social Planning|