Flinders University has partnered with TAFE SA and Community Centres SA to offer a free course that prepares you for further study.
Over 16 weeks, participants will complete a Certificate III in General Education for Adults, which will aim to improve writing and maths skills. Through the development of a life education plan, participants will gain knowledge and university experience to take the next step in their own education journey.
Why study 'Access Uni'?
- FREE course
- Supportive community centre environment
- Part time (4 hours x 2 days a week)
- Nationally recognised certification upon successful completion of course
- Career and study counselling
- Lunch provided
- Links to Flinders University courses
- Develop a personalised life education pathway plan
- Centrelink Job Seeker approved activity
What will you study?
- Writing skills
- Numerical skills
- Evaluating pathway options
Where will you study?
The Access Uni course is available at the following venues:
- Hackham West Comunity Centre
- Morella Community Centre (Parafield Gardens)
Who is eligible to apply?
This program is for Australian citizens or those with Australian permanent residency status and New Zealand citizens aged 18 - 65 years.
How to apply
Access Uni will commence 25 July 2016. Register now.
We encourage you to attend one of the information sessions below:
Hackham West Community Centre
Majorca Road, Hackham West
12pm Thursday 9 June
10am Tuesday 21 June
Morella Community Centre
90 Kings Road, Parafield Gardens
10am Wednesday 8 June
12pm Thursday 23 June
For further information please speak with the Adult Learner Pathways Project Officer Jane Brzezinski on 8201 7881 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Access Uni Program was developed by Flinders University and delivered by our partner TAFE SA, and supported by University staff.