- The Register of Research Higher Degree Supervisors is accessible to view by approved staff members via FAN and password
- The Master Register will be held by the Office of Graduate Research (OGR) and upgraded once a week
- This copy is available for approved staff to download and sort as needed; however, final data changes to the Master can only be made by the OGR
- If you require assistance in using the Register please contact Anne Spencer on 12812 or by email email@example.com
- If you are aware of any changes that may alter the status of a supervisor or if you can provide information that will enhance the effectiveness of the Register, please contact Anne Spencer.
Re-Portal cheat sheet
For those of you who have access to the restricted and confidential Re-Portal details of other staff members, we have provided a Cheat sheet for Re-Portal publications 220914.docx (DOCX 31KB) to check the research activity of potential RHD supervisors.