What is e-Recruitment
e-Recruitment is the online tool which Flinders University uses to manage its recruitment process. e-Recruitment allows job seekers to search and apply for vacancies online.
How does e-Recruitment work at Flinders?
- applicants search for vacancies on the Jobs@Flinders website
- upon selecting a particular vacancy, the applicant views the Position Description
- the applicant completes an online application form and attaches a curriculum vitae and response to the selection criteria
- when an applicant lodges their application, they receive an immediate email acknowledgement
- FOR EXTERNAL ROLES: immediately following lodgement of an application, the curriculum vitae and any other documentation can be viewed, downloaded and printed by members of the appointment committee
- FOR INTERNAL ROLES: the curriculum vitae and any other documentation for each applicant will be presented to the appointment committee via email, in one batch, at the conclusion of the advertising period
- unsuccessful applicants are notified by email
What does e-Recruitment look like?
- e-Recruitment has a similar look and feel to the existing Employee Self Service
- on the Jobs@Flinders website, job seekers will be able to select the type of vacancy they are looking for – senior executive, professional, academic or internal
Is there training?
Training is provided to appointment committee members as required. This training covers the straightforward process of viewing/downloading applications.
Where can I find out more?
Further information about e-Recruitment is available by clicking on the following links: