What is e-Recruitment
e-Recruitment is the online tool which Flinders University uses to manage it's recruitment process. e-Recruitment allows job seekers to apply for vacancies online. A job seeker attached an application to an online application form, and the appointment committee members then view and download the application as soon as it is lodged.
How does e-Recruitment work at Flinders?
- applicants search for vacancies on the Jobs@Flinders website
- upon selecting a particular vacancy, the applicant is directed to the e-Recruitment system. From here they view the Position Description and submit their application
- the e-Recruitment system is part of the University’s existing Employee Self Service (ESS)
- the applicant completes an online application form and attaches a curriculum vitae and response to the selection criteria
- when an applicant lodges their application, they receive an immediate email acknowledgement
- immediately following lodgement of an application, the curriculum vitae and any other documentation can be viewed, downloaded and printed by members of the appointment committee
- unsuccessful applicants are notified by email
- there is a short-cut application process for Flinders staff. Their personal details are loaded automatically onto the on-line application form
What does e-Recruitment look like?
- e-Recruitment has a similar look and feel to the existing Employee Self Service
- on the Jobs@Flinders website, job seekers will be able to select the type of vacancy they are looking for – senior executive, professional, academic or internal
Is there training?
Training is provided to appointment committee members as required. This training covers the straightforward process of viewing/downloading applications.
Where can I find out more?
Further information about e-Recruitment is available by clicking on the following links: