Flinders University is committed to an effective and efficient risk management framework which assists us in achieving strategic, operational and project objectives.
Because of Flinders' diverse and complex environment, our structured, systematic approach to risk management will assist in managing the University's exposure to adverse events, while encouraging pursuit of opportunities through intelligent risk taking.
Risk management services
The Risk Management Officer provides the following services:
- facilitating risk management workshops
- risk advisory service for staff and project teams
- facilitating risk management education / awareness sessions
- advice regarding the use of risk management tools and templates
Risk management resources
- Operational risk register toolkit (XLSX 80KB)
- Project risk register toolkit (XLSX 54KB)
- Risk Management Policy (PDF)
For further information contact:
Risk Management Officer
Phone: (08) 8201 5726