Settling in to a new environment requires adequate information and knowledge.
The International Student Handbook will help you to prepare for your overseas studies and to settle into your new environment. It will help you to negotiate your first few months in Adelaide, and will continue to act as a useful reference during your studies at Flinders.
Please refer to the following sections for further information.
- Handbook 2013-Contents (PDF 1MB)
- Handbook 2013-Section One-Welcome (PDF 772KB)
- Handbook 2013-Section Two-Arriving in Adelaide (PDF 1MB)
- Semester 2, 2013 Orientation and Tour Dates (PDF 77KB)
- Handbook 2013-Section Three-Settling In (PDF 1MB)
- Handbook 2013-Section Four-Studying at Flinders (PDF 895KB)
- Handbook 2013-Section Five-Social and Cultural Information (PDF 983KB)
- Handbook 2013 - Forms & Appendices (PDF 1MB)
If you would like to download the whole document, please click Handbook 2013 (PDF 7MB) .
Information about Semester 2, 2013 Orientation and Tour Dates: Semester 2, 2013 Orientation and Tour Dates (PDF 77KB)