Preparing for overseas study requires plenty of planning. If this is your first time to study overseas, you may have a lot of questions on your mind – for example – how much money to bring, what to pack, Australian customs and quarantine laws, and many more.
Settling in to a new environment requires adequate information and knowledge.
The International Student Handbook will help you to prepare for your overseas studies and to settle into your new environment. It will help you to negotiate your first few months in Adelaide, and will continue to act as a useful reference during your studies at Flinders.
Please refer to the following sections for further information.
- Handbook 2014 Contents (PDF 68KB)
- Handbook 2014 Section One - Welcome (PDF 606KB)
- Handbook 2014 Section Two - Arriving in Adelaide (PDF 937KB)
- Handbook 2014 Section Three - Settling In (PDF 825KB)
- Handbook 2014 Section Four - Studying at Flinders (PDF 611KB)
- Handbook 2014 Section Five - Social and Cultural Information (PDF 696KB)
- Handbook 2014 Section Six - Forms and Appendices (PDF 586KB)
If you would like to download the whole document, please click 2014 International Student Handbook (PDF 5MB) .
Information about Semester 1, 2014 Orientation and Tour Dates: Handbook 2014 Semester 1 Orientation and Tour Dates (PDF 143KB)