On receipt of your Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE), you may apply for a student visa.

If you live outside Australia, applications for student visas are made at the nearest relevant Australian Embassy, High Commission or other representative office in your home country. Details of overseas offices are available at the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade website.

Flinders University recommends you visit the Department of Home Affairs website for comprehensive information about applying for a student visa. There are different requirements for students from different countries and you can find the most up-to-date information on the website.

Students are responsible for obtaining a visa that permits them to study in Australia and ensuring it is current for the duration of their course.