- The Learn Without Borders (LWB) team receives a completed ‘Topic Approval Form’ from the student.
- The LWB team contacts the relevant topic coordinator to request approval for enrolment.
- The LWB team receives approval and advises the student of the approved topics.
- Student confirms topics to be included in the study plan.
- Following confirmation, the LWB team will send a request to Enrolment Services for the topics to be included in the student’s study plan. At this time the student will receive an email from the LWB team that a request has been lodged.
- Enrolment Services will advise the student if their study plan is ready for registration.
- Students will then be able to continue to enrol in topics and then register for classes.
*Important: At times, some topics may not be approved. In this case students will be advised to select alternate topics.
Topic information will be available on the Flinders website by late November of the previous year. Please see the timeline below for more information.
|(Semester 1) February to June|
|December||LWB Team receives final topic list from students.|
|January||LWB Team circulates selected topics for approval.|
|February||LWB Team receives approval and advises students to continue with enrolment and class registration.|
|(Semester 2) July to November|
|Late May - June||LWB Team receives final topic list from students.|
|June - July||LWB Team circulates selected topics for approval.|
|Late July||LWB Team receives approval and advises students to continue with enrolment and class registration.|