Studying at Flinders University provides students with a rich and diverse academic and social experience set amongst a uniquely Australian campus renowned for its coastal views and natural bushland.
Why YOU should study at Flinders as an Exchange Student
- Ranked in the world’s top 2% of universities (Academic Ranking of World Universities 2014).
- Located in Adelaide; the 5th most liveable city in the world (The Economist Intelligence Unit’s 2012).
- Live on campus! We are the only South Australia University that offers on-campus accommodation.
- Wide range of student associations, clubs, organised trips, events and international student support.
- A five star rating for our staff-student ratios according to our graduates (Good Universities Guide, 2015).
- Majority of our international and exchange students revealed they would recommend Flinders University to others considering a tertiary education (ISB, 2014) – just ask them!
Adelaide really does offer a taste of the good life. The sprawling, picturesque Adelaide Hills create the perfect backdrop to Adelaide and welcome you upon your arrival. The city centre is a blend of bustling activity and scenic parklands for you to experience.
Although Adelaide is known for its laid back, easy going culture, you’ll find the city has the all the markers of a major urban metropolis, including major department stores, shopping centres, boutiques, cafes, restaurants, festivals and an exciting nightlife. With a spread of events and festivals all year round – there is always something happening for you to enjoy!
View an image gallery of Adelaide and South Australia.