Program Title: Semester Study plus Internship in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for Flinders Business students
Program Location: Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Flinders Business students will have a chance to spend and study one semester at Flinders University’s exchange partner, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM) located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Students will also have an opportunity to undertaken an internship in Malaysia.
Program Dates: Flinders Semester 2 2018 (commencing in early September 2018)
Open to: Undergraduate Flinders Business students
Places Available: 3 places
Application Deadline: 30 November 2017 (for S2 2018 exchange)
• Must be an Australian citizen
• Must be aged 18 to 28 inclusive at the commencement of their program
• Students have achieved an overall GPA of 4.5 following competition of (or about to complete at least one year of their current program of study (36 units)
• Enrolled at Flinders University at the time of application and throughout the overseas study program
Credit: On completion, students may be eligible to receive credit towards their Flinders Bachelor of Business degree. Course list can be found at UKM English Taught Courses Handbook (PDF 4MB) (subject to change).
Students may be eligible to receive New Colombo Plan Grant of $6,000 (semester grant) and $1,000 (internship grant): total of $7,000.
To cover the associated costs, students can apply for an OS Help loan (valued up to $7,880). Applications are submitted online via the Scholarships Office website. For further information, contact Scholarships Office at email@example.com
How to Apply:
1. Contact the Learn Without Borders team for initial assessment of study and eligibility
2. Seek study plan approval from the College of Business, Government and Law. Your aim in this process is to receive approval to participate in the program and obtain a formal credit letter from the College Office.
Carolyn Cousins, Student Program Advisor
College of Business, Government and Law
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 08 8201 2195
4. Once assessed, successful students will be asked to complete application documents for UKM.
Further Information on the Program:
Please contact the Learn Without Borders Team if you have questions.