Program Title: 2018 International Student Conference on Global Citizenship, Climate Change: A Global Warning
Program Location: Bali, Indonesia
Program Overview: The successful annual student conference will allow Indonesian and international students from all over the world to attend a series of lectures, workshops, site visits and cultural activities. It is offered to those who are interested in improving his/her knowledge on climate change.
Program Dates: 14-21January 2018
Places Available: 5
Open To: Undergraduate and Postgraduate students
Application Deadline: Tuesday, 10 November 2017
As a full time undergraduate student, an applicant should at the time of application:
- have achieved an overall GPA of 5.0 following completion of one semester (18 units) of their current program of study; or
- have achieved an overall GPA of 4.0 following completion of (or about to complete) at least one year of their current program of study (36 units);
As a full time postgraduate student, an applicant should at the time of application:
- have achieved an overall GPA of 4.0 following completion of (or about to complete) one semester of a postgraduate program (18 units);
- US$250 contribution fee for shared accommodation, airport transfer, local transportation, some meals etc.
- Students are responsible for airfares and personal expenses.
- Flinders University will provide successful students with Flinders Travel Insurance.
- $500 x 5 scholarships are available to eligible students
- Students may be eligible to apply for an OS Help Loan
How to Apply:
- Check the eligibility with the Learn Without Borders Team
- Submit a study plan approval form to your course coordinator and obtain a credit letter from College
- Complete and submit the application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email a copy of the application form to email@example.com
- Find further information on the Conference page here and flyer here
- Read what the previous participants say here
Please contact the Learn Without Borders Team if you have any questions.