The eduroam wireless network is an international roaming service for secure wireless connectivity, which has been developed for the research and education community.
eduroam is the preferred wireless network for all Flinders University Staff and Students.
By using eduroam, you are not only able to connect wirelessly at all Flinders University campuses, but also at participating education institutions and medical facilities by using your University supplied login credentials.
To find out if eduroam is available in specific locations around the world, check the eduroam site.
The Flinders ITS team has also partnered with SA Health to provide eduroam at all SA Health locations across metropolitan and regional South Australia.
Before connecting, make sure you are familiar with the following policy:
To automatically connect your device to eduroam using the wireless configuration tool click here.
Please note that it is very important to use the following login credentials when connecting to eduroam, otherwise you may run into problems when connecting external to Flinders:
Password: <your password>
Manual Configuration Guides
- eduroam configuration guide for Windows 8
- eduroam configuration guide for Windows Vista and Windows 7
- eduroam configuration guide for Windows Phone 8
- eduroam configuration guide for Macintosh
- eduroam configuration guide for iOS Devices
- eduroam configuration guide for Anroid Devices
- eduroam configuration guide for Other Devices