This guide applies to all phones running Windows Phone 8 or newer. The screenshots below were taken on a Nokia Lumia 1020.
Green highlights indicate settings that must be changed and Red highlights indicate the action that must be taken to continue to the next step.
- Go to the home screen on your phone, swipe in from the right side of the screen and tap Settings:
- Tap WiFi:
- Tap eduroam:
- Enter your FAN account details and append @flinders.edu.au after your username (as shown below) and then tap ‘choose a certificate’:
- Tap ‘US, GeoTrust Inc., GeoTrust’ in the list:
- Tap the done button:
- The screen will display ‘Connecting to the secure WiFi network eduroam.’:
- If the connection is successful eduroam should be shown with the word connected highlighted in blue: