The error message below appears in Internet Explorer and Firefox when attempting to log into https://xenapp.flinders.edu.au after upgrading from the ICA client to the XenApp client:
The instructions below detail how to resolve the error message in Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox on Windows but the Firefox instructions are also applicable on Mac OS X.
- Open Internet Explorer
- Go to Tools – Internet options
- Move to the Programs tab and select the Manage add-ons button
- Locate the Citrix ICA Client plugin and press Disable
- Press the Close button and then the OK button.
- Close Internet Explorer and re-open.
- Logon to https://xenapp.flinders.edu.au
- Open the application
Please note that disabling the Citrix Plugin for Internet Explorer will cause problems accessing https://flingate.flinders.edu.au.
- Open Mozilla Firefox
- Open the Add-ons
- Select Plugins, and then Set Citrix ICA Client xx.x… to never activate
- Close and re-open Mozilla Firefox and try to logon again. Try to launch the application again.