The majority of Library resources, including the Library Catalogue, databases, eReserve and electronic journals, can be accessed from computers anywhere on campus or from home.
There is often heavy demand from students for computers in the Library, so you may find it more convenient to use a computer in your Faculty .
Below is an overview list of the topics in this section of the Library web site:
- Computers and software
- An overview of student computimng facilities.
- Where are the Printers?
- List of computer and printer locations, includes links to maps
- 24 hour computing facility
- Information about the 24 hour computing facility located on Level 3 of the Sturt Library
- Using your Flinders email
- FLO Help
- Help and support for FLO and email provided by the FLO Help Desk
- Tutorials & guides
- List of various guides and step-by-step tutorials relating to email, the internet and databases
- Shortcut URLs
- Information regarding stable shortcut URLs to Flinders University Library and various databases.
- Common access problems & solutions
- A quick-reference list of solutions to common problems with access to library resources.
- Wireless access
- Information regarding the wireless network provided by Flinders University.
- Rules for computer use
- The rules that must be adhered to while using Library computers
- Mobile Optimised Website and QR Codes
- How to use the Library's website from your smartphone