Flinders University Law Library
Level 3, Central Library
The Law Library is the link to all the legal resources needed to successfully study law and legal studies at Flinders University.
Close to 100,000 volumes are supplemented by an extensive online collection, providing an excellent teaching, learning, and research resource.
The Law Library is also a great place to study, with a magnificent reading room for quiet study.
- Law resources
- Find quick links to and learn about major law resources, including the AGLC, abbreviation indexes, legal dictionaries, legal encyclopaedias, commentary services, books, journals, and more.
- Case law
- Search for, locate and note-up case law.
Includes Find that Case@Flinders.
- Quick links to legislation online, with tips for searching for legislation
- For law, legal studies and criminal justice
- Subject resources - Search Smart Guides
- Find resources relevant to law, legal studies and criminal justice topics
- Research help - quick guides to legal research
- More detailed information about legal research can be found on the 'Becoming a Professional' topic on FLO (only available to students enrolled in LLAW topics).
- Law Liaison Librarian
- The Law Liaison Librarian acts as the link between staff and students and the Law Library and legal resources.
Phone: +61 8 82012577