Gus Fraenkel Medical Library
The Gus Fraenkel Medical Library is located on level 5 (5E206) of the Flinders Medical Centre and is open 7 days a week. As FMC staff you are welcome to come and read, study or use the 2 computers at the front of the Library (next to the photocopiers) for study or work.
Collections - including Book, Periodical, Tests, Reference, Audiovisual, Readings, Theses and New Book Collection
About the Gus Fraenkel Medical Library - where we are, directory, guides etc.
Gus Fraenkel Medical Library Guide 2017
Resources and services
The Gus Fraenkel Medical Library offers FMC Staff:
- borrowing of up to 100 items
- access to 2 OPACS (open access computers)
To register for services, please complete the online Patron Registration Form and lodge at the Library Lending Services counter. You will need to show your FMC ID badge.
Findit@Flinders is a search engine that provides credible, relevance ranked results from the Library's online and print collections in a single search. It includes everything found in the Library's catalogue (books, ebooks and DVDs) plus a lot of the content available through the Library's databases (journal articles and research content from the Flinders Academic Commons).
Contact Details Gus Fraenkel Medical Library
- Medical Information Desk, telephone 7221 8881
- Liaison Librarian, Leila Mohammadi (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday), telephone 7221 8882 or email email@example.com
- Senior Librarian, Raechel Damarell (Monday-Thursday), telephone 7221 8887 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Library Manager, Jess Tyndall, telephone 7221 8880 or email email@example.com