The Humanist Society of South Australia Archive was donated to the Flinders University Library by Dr David Hilliard. It contains miscellaneous journals, pamphlets and photographs which are mainly publications of the Humanist Society of South Australia and its related organisations in other states of Australia, and their regional groups. The archive covers the approximate period of 1957 to 1975.
Items can be found by searching within the Humanist Society of South Australia Archive in FindIt@Flinders:
Tip: For a full list of the collection contents, leave the search box blank and click ‘Go’
General conditions of access apply.