Flinders Library Guides
- Annual Report - 2007 (1.6MB)
- Annual Report - 2006 (2.5MB)
- Annual Report - 2005
- Annual Report - 2004
- Annual Report - 2003
- Annual Report - 2002
- Annual Report - 2001
Flinders Library Publication Series
This series comprises previously unpublished documents and papers held in the Library's extensive collections, as well as reference and bibliographic works written or compiled by University staff.
- No. 1 Note-taking and Research Methods
- A comparative study of the research methods of scholars from various disciplines: Charles Darwin, Karl Marx, Sidney & Beatrice Webb, C.E.W. Bean, Abraham Maslow, Manning Clark, C. Wright Mills, Jeremy Boissevain & Dean Jaensch. The author, Craig Brittain, is a Liaison Librarian at Flinders University.
- No. 2 A Bibliography of Australian Literary Responses to 'Asia'
- This bibliography, the second issue of the Flinders Library Publication Series, records Australian literary responses to Asia from the beginnings of the colony up to 1995. Poetry, short-stories, novels and plays are all included and arranged according to country.
Useful to students of Australian literature, history and culture, the bibliography is a tool to guide the reader through impressions of Asia through Australian eyes. The authors, Dr Lyn Jacobs and Rick Hosking, currently teach Australian Studies and English at the Flinders University. Copies are priced at A$14.95, including postage and handling.
Please direct orders to:
Flinders University Library
GPO Box 2100
ADELAIDE SA 5001
Ph: (08) 8201 2435
The purpose of the Library Newsletter is to keep the University community informed of relevant developments in the Library, particularly those developments which affect Library services.
Regular features will focus on aspects of our growing collection of electronic resources, significant acquisitions added to the Library's collections, exhibitions to be mounted in the Libraries, innovative use of information technology, new Library policy developments and Library staff profiles.
If you would like further information about the Newsletter, please contact the editor: Kate.Sinclair@flinders.edu.au