The Library offers a wide range of services to support Flinders researchers.
- College & Research Librarians can assist in using the Library's collections, provide help with high level searching and provide some advice on open access, open data and bibliometrics.
- The Flinders Academic Commons is the University's institutional repository and provides an outlet for Flinders researchers to publish open access versions of their scholarly work.
- Visit our Library guides and find out how to set up your ORCID & researcher identifiers , learn about open scholarship and research metrics , keep up-to-date on literature in your field, and polish your systematic review searching skills.
- Higher Degree by Research candidates can submit their final thesis here .
- Services to support research include data management planning advice and support as well as referral to other Flinders services providing high-performance computing, collaboration and visualisation tools.
The Library also has resources to support ERA (Excellence in Research for Australia).