Library Resources to support Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
The Excellence in Research for Australia Initiative was announced in February 2008, and has replaced the Research Quality Framework (RQF).
More information can be found at:
The Library provides a range of resources that can be used to measure the quality and impact of research:
These pages have been developed by Flinders Library staff , and can assist in answering your questions, such as:
- am I publishing in a quality journal?
- does my journal have an Impact Factor?
- how do I find the relative ranking of a journal within a particular field?
- how many times has my publication been cited?
- how do I track when each of my publications has been cited?
- who else is researching in my area and where they are publishing?
- who are the leading researchers in my field?
In addition, you can contact your Liaison Librarian for help to:
- identify the best sources for your needs
- search those resources
- identify quality publications for your current research.