Library Resources to support Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
The next Excellence in Research for Australia Initiative (ERA) round is scheduled for 2015.
More information can be found at:
The Library provides a range of resources that can be used to help assess quality and impact. These are featured in the Bibliometrics LibGuide, and can assist in answering your questions, such as:
- am I publishing in a quality journal?
- does my journal have an Impact Factor?
- how do I find the relative ranking of a journal within a particular field?
- how many times has my publication been cited?
- how do I track when each of my publications has been cited?
- who else is researching in my area and where they are publishing?
- who are the leading researchers in my field?
In addition, you can contact your Liaison Librarian for help to:
- identify the best sources for your needs
- search those resources
- identify quality publications for your current research.