To find the impact factor of a journal:
- Go to Journal Citation Reports .
- Select either JCR Science Edition or JCR Social Science Edition. Under Select an Option choose Search for a specific journal. Click on Submit.
- Type in the name of the journal name and click on Search.
- If the journal is listed in the Journal Citation Reports you should now see a Journal Summary List. This should include such information as the impact factor, the total number of citations and the number of articles for 2006.
- Select the Abbreviated Journal Title for more information.
- Click on the link for Impact Factor Trend to see the impact factor graph and figures for the last 5 years.
For any help using Journal Citation Reports, please contact your Liaison Librarian