The Library has purchased a batch of ISBNs which can be provided to university staff for teaching and research-related publications published by the university.
See ISBN Help on the Thorpe-Bowker web page for information about the details of the ISBN system
To request one or more ISBNs for your publication, please email ResearchLibrarians@flinders.edu.au with the following information:
- Contact person for publication
- Contact email
- Contact phone
- Date of expected publication (Month and year)
- Author(s) or Editor(s) (specify which)
- Title of publication
- Target audience
- Series title (if any)
- Medium (include all that apply): Print / Audio / Packs and Multimedia (requiring separate ISBNs) / Video / Digital/E-book (NB you need one ISBN for each medium)
- Format (for each medium): e.g. hardback/paperback for Print; contents of pack; CD-ROM or MP3 for audio.
- Method of publication outside the University (NB if you are planning to sell a print copy of the book commercially you may need to buy a Barcode – please advise if you require this)
- Number of ISBNs required