The Library has combined with the Alumni Office to offer the Alumni e-Library.
For the cost of $33 per annum, Flinders alumni can use:
- ProQuest Central and ANZ Newstand.
- Project Muse
- International Security from MIT Press
- American Society of Limnology and Oceanography.
Proquest Central, one of the Library's largest databases indexes over 11,000 journals and over 8, 000 are available as full text. Over 160 subjects areas are covered extensively including business and economics, health and medical, news and world affairs, technology, social sciences and more.
- A quick guide to ProQuest is available in PDF format .
- View list of Proquest Central titles
- Register and pay for Alumni eLibrary access using Online Payments
The above link will take you to an Internet Payments page where you will need to select the 'Continue to product catalogue' button. Select 'Alumni eLibrary Membership' from the product group and then select 'Display product list' at the bottom of the screen. You will need your student ID before you can check out your order.
Alumni eLibrary members can also borrow up to 40 items from the library print collection (including 28 day, 7 day and 2 hour loans) with 4 possible renewals. Items can only be borrowed in-person.
For more information about the Alumni e-Library contact Library Communications, on (08) 8201 2131 or 1300 354 633 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org