- Items may be returned at any branch of the Flinders library through the return chutes near the Library entrances.
- The returns chute is available outside the entrance of the Central Library 24 hours a day.
- 2 hour Readings must be returned to the Readings desk from where you borrowed them.
- There is a demerit points system for late returns.
- Reciprocal borrowers (Flinders students and staff) must return items borrowed from University of South Australia or University of Adelaide libraries to the university from which they were borrowed.