If material you need is not held in the Flinders University Library or any of its branches, the Document Delivery Service can try to obtain it for you.
Who is eligible for the service?
Staff and Postgraduates (PhD, Masters, Honours, Graduate Diploma and Graduate Degree students) of the University. FMC staff have access to Interlibrary loan services via SALUS.
There is no charge to postgraduates or staff for Document Delivery requests.
Click GO to
- Log in using your FAN and password
- Submit requests (Please check FindIt@Flinders first)
- Inquire on the status of your requests
- Request a renewal of a loan item
- View your requesting history
- Cancel a request
Please note: all Document Delivery correspondence is sent to your Flinders email and will come from firstname.lastname@example.org. To ensure delivery to your inbox (not your junk mail folders), please add email@example.com to your address book or safe senders list