Document Services Unit
If material you need is not held by Flinders University Library, the Document Services Unit will try to obtain it for you. This service is available for staff, higher degree students, postgraduate students, and undergraduate students (with your lecturer's permission).
Click GO to
- Log in using your library barcode (found on your student/staff card, omit any leading C) and your family name in lower case
- Submit requests (Please check FindIt@Flinders first)
- Inquire on the status of your requests
- Request a renewal of a loan item
- View your requesting history
- Cancel a request
Please note that there is no need to register for the service if you are a member of staff of the University or a postgraduate student. Patrons in these categories are automatically registered for the service and will be authenticated during log in. If you are an FMC staff member and cannot log in to the system, please see the Medical Library staff.
Please note: all Document Delivery correspondence is sent to your Flinders, FMC or @health email and will come from email@example.com. To ensure delivery to your inbox (not your junk mail folders), please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book or "safe senders" list