Document Services Unit
If material you need is not held in the Flinders University Library or any of its branches, the Document Services Unit can try to obtain it for you.
Who is eligible for the service?
Staff of the University and the Flinders Medical Centre, PhD, Masters, Honours, Graduate Diploma and Graduate Degree students.
Click GO to
- Log in using your library barcode (found on your student/staff card, omit any leading C) and your family name in lower case
- Submit requests (Please check FindIt@Flinders first)
- Inquire on the status of your requests
- Request a renewal of a loan item
- View your requesting history
- Cancel a request
Please note: all Document Delivery correspondence is sent to your Flinders, FMC or @health email and will come from email@example.com. To ensure delivery to your inbox (not your junk mail folders), please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book or "safe senders" list