Flexible Delivery Library Service
The Flexible Delivery Library Service provides support to Flinders University Students who are studying externally or by other flexible means and live outside the Adelaide metropolitan area. The service also supports staff members based outside the Adelaide metropolitan area.
You will need to register before you can use the service - to do so please click here . Once you have received the registration confirmation email from us you can place requests using the green GO button below.
Please note that all correspondence will be to your Flinders University email address, check the FAQ's for information on forwarding your student email to another email account.
Click GO! to
- Login using your barcode and family name in lower case
- Submit copy and loan requests
- Request a renewal of a loan item
- Inquire on the status of your requests
- View your requesting history
- Cancel a request