Applications for 2016 (Full Year and Semester 1) accommodation are now open.
Go to our Flinders Living online application to make a new application, to update an existing application, or to check your application status.
What you will need when you apply
- A non-refundable application fee of AUD$45.00.
- References - personal and academic.
- Your information and details.
- Your intended course of study.
- Your international student details (if applicable).
What happens after applying?
We will check to make sure your application is complete before processing any further and you can track your application progress online.
We select on the basis of merit and the appropriateness of the available room.
There are usually three rounds of offers: one in December, a second early in January and a final round in late January.
If you receive your offer of accommodation before you're accepted to study at Flinders, accept the accommodation offer, but notify us straight away if your circumstances change and you do not receive a course offer from Flinders.
Application instructions and supporting information
- Frequently Asked Questions (PDF 151KB)
- Application Instructions 2016 (PDF 38KB)
- Schedule of Fees 2016 (PDF 299KB)
- Flinders Living Terms and Conditions 2015 (PDF 88KB)
- Flinders Living 2015 Handbook (PDF 737KB)
If you have any questions about applying please contact us.