The Alumni & Development arm of MACO is routinely called upon by Flinders people who are looking to make connections with alumni members, former staff (including retired staff members), students and recent graduates.
Predominantly, enquiries are in regards to
- alumni or student participation in research or other programs
- alumni or former staff reunions and awards
- alumni or former staff contributions to conferences and publications
- other professional development or profile raising activities including networking events
- alumni achievements of note.
- strategic support and advice to faculties, departments, centres and other groups on establishing and maintaining continuing links with their alumni, students and former staff
- contact details for alumni
- protocol advice in relation to events, awards, international alumni relations
- planning support for events
- Flinders branded merchandise, gifts and promotional collateral such as presentation folders.
For more information about getting in touch with Flinders Alumni, or if you become aware of an alumnus who has achieved something of note, we invite you to contact the Alumni and Development team.
MACO’s Alumni and Development unit manages the development and delivery of the Alumni Relations Program for Flinders locally, nationally and internationally,
Overall, the Alumni Relations Program involves:
- developing and maintaining the members benefits package
- management of the Convocation Medal and Distinguished Alumni Awards programs
- maintaining relationships with alumni, including many influential alumni in support of Flinders endeavours
- profile building and showcasing for alumni members seeking to enhance their careers
- identifying potential future alumni leaders and prospective donors
- continual enhancement of communication between Flinders staff and our alumni (including LinkedIn, e.NCOUNTER, Encounter)
- events for local, interstate and overseas alumni.
For more information about our Alumni Relations Program, please contact the Alumni and Development team.