The Office of Communication and Engagement (OCE) brings Flinders people into contact with industry, government and community leaders through:
- tailored events such as sponsored breakfasts and lunches at Flinders' City Presence and our corporate box at the Festival Theatre
- memberships to industry groups and associations such as the American Chamber of Commerce in Australia, Australia-Israel Chamber of Commerce, The Defence Teaming Centre, and Institute of Public Administration Australia and more
- profile building activities for Flinders people and alumni with external partners and associations (the Dean Jaensch Lecture, for example)
- social media engagement (LinkedIn) and publications (e.NCOUNTER, Encounter)
- a continuing market-focus on opportunities to Flinders to present as bold and inspiringand to build strong, interactive relationships with our community.
For more information about networking events and opportunities please contact our Alumni and Development team.