The Marketing and Communication Office (MACO) is the first point of contact for Flinders people planning an event.
Our Events team works to ensure that Flinders' presence in our community is bold and inspiring and that guests attending Flinders events enjoy experiences that enhance Flinders' reputation for inspiring achievement.
The Events team comes into contact with Flinders people requiring assistance with various types of functions and provides different levels of support associated with these. These can be grouped into:
- faculty/school events such as student recruitment efforts, seminars and workshops
- Alumni events such as reunions, award presentations and staff-alumni forums
- corporate and networking events such as research showcases, trade shows, seminars and executive cocktail parties
- other events.
If your area is proposing an event in the future, MACO can provide support to successfully host the event. In actual terms this means:
- planning support and advice
- guidelines and templates for invitations, name tags and other promotional materials
- Flinders branded banners, lectern posters and tablecloths
- online Events Management System access and support
- merchandise and corporate gifts (see the merchandise page for details about costs).
For enquiries regarding Graduation please contact the Graduation Office.
For enquiries regarding Orientation Week or Open Day please contact the Admissions Office.