The Marketing and Communications Office (MACO) is available to help you plan your event and to achieve your objectives. We ask that prior to contacting us you read through the Checklist for Event Planning (PDF 183KB) and make brief notes for discussion.
In most cases MACO is able to assist with event planning and execution of your event in the following ways:
- advice on venues and build-fits both on and off campus
- advice on catering, floral arrangments and alchohol licencing
- a guest list template or a guest list derived from the RazorsEdge database
- access to the online Events Management System to manage attendance registration and promote your event
- protocol guidance (Alumni events)
- RSVP and ticket sales management (Alumni events)
- help producing invitations, nametags and promotional materials, including Flinders branded templates
- taking bookings for Flinders branded banners, lectern posters and tablecloths
- provision of corporate publications such as Encounter, Flinders Journal and Inspiring Flinders Future, the Strategic Plan
- sales of Flinders merchandise and corporate gifts.