The MDPP is currently administering the Medical Technologies Program (MTP) on behalf of the Government of South Australia.
What are the selection criteria for MTP Projects?
- The product or concept must be a medical or assistive device;
- The project must be commercially and technically viable and involve innovation;
- The project must have a research component;
- The MDPP must be able to add value to the product idea;
- The project must be able to be completed within 250 hours;
- The project must have a current or proposed connection in South Australia (e.g. development, manufacture or distribution);
- The project must be proposed by a company or an individual who agrees to form such an entity.
If you have any questions about the MTP selection criteria, please contact us on
+61 8 8201 7942 or email email@example.com