Global Health and Development
Using Flinders Academic Commons to strengthen the Global Health and Development (GHD) Initiative
The GHD website allows authors to share knowledge that addresses the health-related objectives in the Post-2015 UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) and enhance our understanding of:
- health care systems;
- countries’ progress towards universal health coverage;
- care models; and
- practices and health issues in a global context with an emphasis on less developed countries.
The written materials will be made available through the Flinders Academic Commons database.
- Enable cross-disciplinary and cross-national cooperation to address health-related objectives in the Post-2015 SDGs.
- Improve the understanding of different health care systems, policies, care models and practices.
- Help develop the Internationalisation of Curriculum.
- Allow staff to share expertise and experiences.
Associate Professor Lily Dongxia Xiao
School of Nursing & Midwifery
Professor Chris Franco
Associate Head of Faculty (International)
Faculty of Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences