What is ITAS?
ITAS is a Commonwealth funded scheme that provides tertiary tuition for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students studying a degree program at the University.
How does it work?
Students are eligible for 2 hours tuition per week per subject and an additional five hours in total each semester for exam preparation. The amount and frequency of tuition provided is based on the educational needs of the student.
Tuition is available on an individual and/or group basis.
If you are a current Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander student studying at Flinders and you wish to apply for ITAS tutoring you will need to:
read the ITAS Student Application pack, and
complete the Student Application form, and submit in person, via email or online lodgement
Student registration forms
- ITAS Student Pack OISE (PDF 252KB)
- ITAS Student Application Form OISE (PDF 959KB)
- Online ITAS Student Application form
To register as an ITAS tutor you will need to:
- read the ITAS Guide for Tutors,
- complete the Tutor Registration form and submit in person, via email or online lodgement
- provide evidence of qualifications and identification
Registration as a tutor does not guarantee employment
- ITAS Tutor Information Guide OISE (PDF 123KB)
- ITAS Tutor Registration Form OISE (PDF 236KB)
- Online ITAS Tutor Registration form
- Casual Employment form ITAS Tutors
Tutor / Student Program Forms
- ITAS Tutoring Session Verification Form OISE (PDF 860KB)
- ITAS Student Work Program OISE (PDF 882KB)
- ITAS Student Progress Report OISE (PDF 978KB)