Utilising a model national collaboration the project has a Steering Committee and five sub-groups.
Each sub-group involves staff from across a range of institutions to support the model of national collaboration and distributed leadership. The sub-groups are:
- Benchmarking – led by Marina Harvey: Lecturer, Academic Development, Learning & Teaching, Macquarie University
- Impact – led by Leone Hinton: Director, Strategy, Quality and Review, Division of Strategy, Quality and Review, Central Queensland University
- Models – led by Natalie Brown: Senior Lecturer, Learning & Teaching, Centre for the Advancement of Learning & Teaching, University of Tasmania
- Professional development – led by Yoni Ryan: Director of the Learning & Teaching Centre, Australian Catholic University
- Resources – led by Alison Bunker: Academic Development Advisor