Mr Terry Magias
Bachelor of Education (Secondary) & Bachelor of Health Sciences (Phys Ed. Major).
Bachelor of Education Honours (candidate)
- HLPE1530  Foundation Studies In Physical Education.
- HLPE2530 Physical Activity and Health.
- HLPE2532  Exercise Physiology for Physical Educators.
- HLPE3525  Curriculum Specialisation: Middle Years.
- HLPE3531  Skill Acquisition and Biomechanics for Physical Educators.
Research and supervision
Physical activity health outcomes, levels & measures in free-living & Physical Education settings
Refereed conference papers
Magias, T. and Pill, S.A. (2013). Teaching swimming for movement variability: an application of Teaching Games for Understanding - Game Sense. In J Quay & A Mooney, ed. A Defining Time: Health, Physical Education, Sport & Recreation. Hindmarsh, SA: Australian Council for Health, Physical Education and Recreation (ACHPER). 28th ACHPER International Conference. Melbourne, VIC. Nov 2013, pp. 93-101. [Link
Reviewer for the Journal of Academic Language and Learning